Dale Fincher attended Pensacola Christian College from 1992-1999. This is his story, with insights from a few friends, of navigating the minefield of spiritual abuse as a student, student leader, and on faculty as a graduate assistant.
Private eMentoring with Dale
- Is grace enough? Is it too much?
- Sabbath Reflection: Must we always forgive?
- Sabbath Reflection: The place for doubt in a life of faith.
- Sabbath Reflection: Does the Bible encourage childlike faith?
- Join me this evening: How Exactly Does God’s Love Change Us?
- Join me for a Sabbath Reflection tonight: Refreshed by God’s Love
- Live tonight: “Heroes are so overrated.”
- Join me live tonight: I’m Not Radical Enough and other Christian Fears
- I’m going live tonight: Why You Need Freedom in Your Christian Life
- Welcome to the PCC Virtual Advisory Board